Aug. 30, 2021
Hexagonal wire mesh is a wire mesh made of woven metal wire in the shape of an angle (hexagonal). This article mainly discusses its features and applications.
1. Strong ability to resist natural damage and resistance to corrosion and harsh weather effects.
2. Save transportation cost. It can be shrunk into small rolls and rolled into moisture-proof paper packaging, which takes up little space and is suitable for export.
3. Can withstand a wide range of deformation. And still not collapse.
4. It plays the role of fixed heat insulation.
5. Excellent technology base ensures the uniformity of plating thickness, stronger corrosion resistance, and its service life can reach 20 years.
6. Easy construction, no special technology required. Just lay the mesh surface flat in the wall and building cement and you can use it.
1. Chicken and duck raising, isolation of chicken and duck house, play a role in protecting poultry.
2. Frost protection, residential protection, landscaping protection .
3. Protect and support the seawall, hillside, road and bridge and other water and wood projects, etc.
4. Power plants, chemical plants tie pipes, boilers to keep warm, insulation.
5. Building wall fixing, heat preservation, heat insulation.
The diameter of metal wire used in hexagonal wire mesh is different according to the size of the hexagon. If the hexagonal wire mesh is made of galvanized metal wire, the wire diameter is 0.3mm to 2.0mm. If the hexagonal wire mesh is made of PVC coated metal wire, the wire diameter is 0.8mm to 2.6mm, and the wire on the edge of the outer frame can be made into single side, double side, or movable side wire.